Get to Know Our Auto Repair Shop—There’s More Under the Hood
At Auto Tech Service Center, was established in 1990 and purchased in March 2019 by Kevin and Kim Gibson. We have the same technicians who have served Conyers drivers for decades, and the Gibson family is eager to earn the trust of the community. Kevin Gibson’s goal in becoming an auto repair shop owner is to have a true family business. His son wants to be an auto repair technician and is apprenticing with the shop’s top mechanics, and his daughter is learning to be the service advisor. The family looks forward to working together and pursuing this (ad)venture.
Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA Auto Care Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Employ ASE-certified technicians in all areas of work performed.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in the shop's possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.
- Maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession.
- Covers Parts and Labor on Qualifying Repairs and Services for 24 Months/24,000 Miles.